Objectives and Actions
- To foster the development of local products marketing and to promote the sustainable development of horticulture, maple syrup and homeland products.
- To foster the development of organic farming and to inventory the types of crops of our farmers.
- To conduct an evaluation of the development potential with interested producers.
- To promote the training of a competent and multi-skilled labour force.
- To promote the marketing of local products.
- To inventory vacant and unused farmlands and to assess their rehabilitation potential.